My name is Liz and I am an aspiring writer.
I am currently studying English Literature with a view shortly to completing a Creative Writing degree, in the hopes of taking my passion to the next level.
My ultimate goal is to one day become a published author.
People say I look like a good girl but don’t let the façade fool you, I’m a bad girl deep down and live out many of my more risqué desires and dirtier fantasies through my stories.
I always try to incorporate an element of passion or control into my stories to try and promote my writing to something more than a literary version of a one-night-stand. Interaction between characters and exploration of their emotions I hope gives more depth to their hopes, dreams, desires and motivations. I have fallen in love with some of my characters and I hope you will too.
I am fortunate that story ideas come fairly easily to me, on the downside there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to put the hard work in to get them finished. I currently have dozens of part-completed works in the pipeline so please stay tuned for updates. I work on them almost every night and should have more published shortly.
To ease into the world of sharing my stories and to get a good foothold, I have started with a fairly safe genre for me, that being lesbian romance. That being said, life is all about pushing boundaries and if you never test yourself, you’ll never know what you are truly capable of.
I have story ideas in the works for several other themes and subject matters which I know will push me creatively and I look forward to the challenge. These include: Hardcore, Straight, Anal, Rough Sex, BDSM and Group Sex.
Some Interesting Tidbits
- I speak French and Spanish. In my opinion French is the most beautiful language, so flowing and sensual. The language of love.
“J’ai envie de toi désespérément. Fais-moi l’amour.”
- At the age of 12 I started playing the Violin, but for the past 4 years I have been playing the guitar, both electric and acoustic.
- I am a photographer.
- As is probably inevitable with someone who spends so much time in front of a computer, I am a geek. I admit it!
I got into Web & Graphics Design a while ago and help out a lot of people with design work now.
- I love art and architecture. I am particularly taken with several art movements specifically; those being Italian Renaissance, Pre-Raphaelite and Impressionism. A couple of my favourite pieces are ‘Cafe Terrace at Night’ Vincent van Gogh (1888) and ‘San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk’ Claude Monet (1908).
- One of my favourite quotes is ‘Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero’ it is a phrase from the Latin poem by Horace which roughly translates to “Seize the Day, putting as little trust as possible in the next.” I believe that these are words that everyone should aspire to; life is short and you never know what tomorrow will bring.